w88 di dong_w88bet_trang w88
D.L. Deeks Insurance now provides our customers with the ease and convenience of purchasing Travel and Individual Health & Dental Insurance online direct from our partners. To get your quote and purchase these products online simply click on the links below.
Insurance for Canadians - Traveling Out-of-Province
Are you going to the USA for business for a day or two? Perhaps you’re exploring Canada's coast, heading to the Caribbean or travelling overseas? Travel Insurance for Canadians travelling out-of-province helps protect you against the cost of unexpected emergencies that may occur during your trip – costs only marginally covered by your provincial health insurance plan.
Choose the plan that best suits your needs
Provides Emergency Medical Insurance for one trip for the number of days you have purchased. No age limit.
Quick Trip Plan
Provides Emergency Medical Insurance for one trip of less than 18 days if you are 55-74 years of age.
Provides Emergency Medical Insurance for an unlimited number of trips during your policy year for the number of days you have purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. Also available as a Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plan. No age limit.
Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Damage & Delay, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
The benefits* available to you include:
- Emergency Medical Insurance: Covers you up to $5,000,000 for expenses as a result of emergency medical attention required during your trip.
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance: Available as a single plan or as a Single-Trip All-Inclusive or Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plan, if you are unable to travel or your trip is interrupted due to a covered event.
- Baggage Loss, Damage & Delay: Available with the Single-Trip or Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plans. Covers you for loss or damage to your baggage or baggage delay.
- Flight Accident: Covers you for $100,000 for death or double dismemberment, or $50,000 for single dismemberment.
- Travel Accident: Covers you for $50,000 for death or double dismemberment, or $25,000 for single dismemberment.
And there are ways to save
- 15%-50% Deductible Savings
- Family Coverage (up to age 54)
- 5% Travel Companion Savings
Do you need to complete a medical questionnaire?
Only if you are age 55 or older (except for a Quick Trip or a Quick Trip Canada Plan).
Travel Insurance for Visitors To Canada